ProductiveWise is productivity, social media, and Internet blog.
What you can do here
Discover tools to improve your work and personal life, such as softwares and web applications.
Learn best practices and innovative methods to get things done, manage your time and activities.
Pickup tips to improve your efficiency.
Read reviews of Internet and technology articles.
These are just some of the topics ProductiveWise covers. To find out more, look at the categories and tag cloud at the right hand side of the screen.
How to read this blog
- You can visit it once in a while and look for new posts in the main page.
- Subscribe via RSS or email to get new posts directly to you.
- Go through the category that most interest you.
My name is Eyal Sela (@eyalsela). I'm a project manager at The Israeli Chapter of the Internet Society (ISOC-IL) and the Israeli W3C office[Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of my employer].
I also used to write for the technology blog MakeUseOf. See my posts in there below.
I write this blog based on my personal knowledge and experience in Internet and knowledge management, as well as on hundreds of posts and article I scan through and read every day (which I share with you on the “Recommended reading ” section).
There are numerous channels to contact me in the contact section, feel free to do that.
My posts outside this blog
- The Online Collaboration Tools Guide – ReadWriteWeb
- Edit MS Word default template to save time and get better branding – OnlineTechTips
- Analysis of a wiki of social media marketing examples - Being Peter Kim
- Google Social Search Makes Your Search Results Personal – MakeUseOf
- A Quick Guide To Google’s New Search Features – MakeUseOf
- How to Create Free Websites Instantly to Share Information Fast – MakeUseOf
- How To Create Shared Collaborative Google Maps – MakeUseOf
- Readtwit – Turn Links in Twitter Tweets into an RSS Feed – MakeUseOf
- ESL Tools for Better Writing in English as a Second Language – MakeUseOf
- How to Subscribe to & Download Only Podcasts That You’ll Like – MakeUseOf
- 5 Great Search Tips for Finding Cool Links Shared on Twitter – MakeUseOf
- Excel Printing Tips – 6 Steps For Perfect Printing – MakeUseOf
- 5 Recommended Bookmarklets To Simplify Tedious Tasks – MakeUseOf
- 8 productivity experts give their productivity messages for 2010 – Hermes Technologies
Some meaningful backlinks:
- Status Search: A Search Engine For What Your Friends Are Saying Online – Techcrunch
- For People Who Speak Multiple Languages on Facebook – Digital Inspiration
- Charticle: The Battle for Real-Time Search – The Steve Rubel Stream
- GTD生産性向上の8達人がアドバイス！ 2010年こそ生産性向上するためのコツ : ライフハッカー［日本版］ – Lifehacker Japan
Sela, E., and Sivan, Y., “Enterprise E-Learning Success Factors: An Analysis of Practitioners’ Perspective.” Eshet-alkalai, Y, et al., eds. Proceedings of the Chais conference on instructional technologies research 2009: Learning in the technological era. Raanana: The Open University of Israel, 2009.
Sela, E., and Sivan, Y., "Enterprise E-Learning Success Factors: An Analysis of Practitioners’ Perspective (with a Downturn Addendum).” Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects, IJELLO – special series of Chais Conference 2009 best papers, Volume 5, 2009.
Hebrew speakers may see some of my lectures and presentations in Hebrew.
posts in Hebrew:
Twitter bird image by Matt Hamm